Friday, October 15, 2010

Summer Fun

So I know it's been forever, so hopefully this will catch everyone up through the summer. 
Just in time for fall right? 

We (ok mostly Rob) repainted our bedrooms and Nick
was such a good helper!  He even learned
how to climb the ladder. 


Luckily Grandma and Grandpa have a pool 
because Nick LOVED swimming.  The first time
we went, he stayed in for over 2 1/2 hours
and didin't want to get out. 

This is all the boys after the homerun derby at the
Randall Reunion. 

Nick with one of his favorite cousins up at
the Randall Ranch!  Dirt, water, cows, and candy
how can a little boy go wrong?

The whole family at the reunion!  Only missing
4 grandkids out of 54.   Not to bad.  We're close
to the top on the the far right. 

I started running at the beginning of the summer
and decided to run the 5K in Enterprise in July.
I did it in 29:52 which my goal was under 30
so not too bad (at least for me as a nonrunner)

Nick and Rob waiting for the parade to start!
Nick especially liked getting to eat the
candy that was thrown and the horses!

2 comments:

  1. Fun photos! Wish you lived closer! Or that we went to St. George more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you update your blog! It is fun to see the fun things that go on in your family, and not just hear about them! I miss your face! The other day someone told me that I "thought" I was funny....I just responded, "Olen hauska AINA!!" (only in English...however, the effect is so much better in Finnish)! I miss you like crazy! We should plan a get together and meet in a halfway point! Yea, let's do that! I need to see you soon or I might die!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete